TOTAL SUPPLY: 1,000,000,000,000
No taxes, no fees - it's that crap-tivatingly simple!
80% of the tokens plunged right into the porcelain pool of liquidity, LP tokens were flushed away, and the contract is pooperly renounced. The remaining 20% of the supply is nestled in a multi-poo-g wallet, destined to fertilize future centralized exchange listings, dungy bridges, and
liquid-poo pools. You can sniff out this wallet with the ENS name "pepepoowallet.eth"
Phase 1: Meme
Phase 2: Vibe and HODL
Phase 3: Meme Takeover
Jokes smeared away, let's plunge into the doo-doo-lights of the $PePo road ahead. We don't want to plop out all our secrets on day 1, so brace yourself for a splash of bowel-shaking surprises along the way! ;)
Establish $PePo Army
Get 3000 holders
The Memecoin feast begins
$PePo coin has no stinkin' connection to Matt Furie or his creation Pepe the Frog. Nor is it related to the recently launched Pepe coin. This token is simply a tribute to a doo-lightful meme we all know and love, spreading the aroma of recognition!
$PePo is a poo-rific shitcoin with no intrinsic value or fart-spectations of financial return. There's no formal team or poop-map - this coin is a steaming pile of uselessness, strictly for your craptastic entertainment purposes only.
© 2023 by TRIPLETURDS. All rights reserved!